Cutler Real Estate asked Claire a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Claire's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I went to college for Fashion Design and Merchandising. Worked for a world-renowned fashion brand for 6 years before moving over to the Real Estate industry.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Real Estate was always something I was interested in. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I decided to get my license so I had other career options after she arrived, and ended up changing careers less than a year after she was born. I love being a matchmaker, helping people find the perfect place to live out their dreams and create memories.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
My family and I live in Sunbury, Ohio right on the edge of Delaware. We like how convenient our home is to get on the highway and travel throughout Columbus easily. We love being in a new and growing community and the Olentangy School district.
4. How do you spend your free time?
With family and friends. We love having get-togethers at our home, sharing wine with friends, and watching the kids play. I greatly enjoy traveling and shopping. I also help my daughter with her cookie and craft business, The Princess Project. @the.princessproject on Instagram :)
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?