Cat Lover, Family, Fitness, Water Sports
Cutler Real Estate asked Jenn a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Jenn's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I am a graduate of The Ohio State University with a Bachelor of Science in Fashion Merchandising. Before becoming a Realtor in 2020, I worked in various retail environments in visual merchandising, buying/planning, and styling.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I have always loved to meet new people and build relationships with them. I love the endless opportunities Real Estate can provide people from buying, selling, or investing. It's so rewarding to be a part of such an important milestone in people's lives!
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
My husband and I just purchased a home in Hilliard. We love the feel of a small town with the city amenities. We also love the accessibility to get to anywhere in Central Ohio quickly! We have also had the pleasure of living in Grandview, the Short North, and Dublin. We love everything that Columbus has to offer!
4. How do you spend your free time?
You can find me starting a home organization project, taking a Pilates class, or spending time with my husband and our cats! In the summertime, I enjoy spending time at Indian Lake with my family and attempting to play golf with my husband!
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
I would keep my wedding ring, family photos, and my three cats!
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?